The evening will start at 7pm with a welcome drink on arrival easing you into the first course at 7.30pm. There will be five more courses to follow, each one created and paired by our Head Chef to compliment one of Tryst Brewerys' delicious beers. The dinner will be hosted by Head Brewer John McGarva who will speak a little about each of the beers before the accompanying course arrives. It will be a very casual and sociable evening so please feel free to ask any Tryst related questions you may have and John will do his best to provide some clarity!
The fare for the evening will be;
- Ale steamed Shetland mussels in a garlic and parsley cream.
- Hand dived scallops and prosciutto crisp with a cauliflower and vanilla puree.
- Partridge and ricotta ravioli with sauteed tarragon and wild mushrooms.
- Char grilled wild sea bass on a pickled fennel and cashew nut salad with a curried coconut dressing.
- Rare breed lamb cutlets on a bed of minted barley risotto and an ale jus.
- A trio of chocolate tarts with a mixed berry compote and pistachio shortbread.
And the beers? Well that's best kept for the night!
* please notify the organiser of any allergies prior to the event.